Fri, 28 Jan|
Saucha, purity & Yoga practice to flush toxins. Philosophy and morning yoga.
What is Saucha, purity, and its different aspects? Why is it so important for yogis to live in a clean body The 5 organs of elimination How we can use yoga, Jalandhara bandha and Shoulder stand the king of the pose to flush toxins Mention to other yogic cleansing practices
Time & Location
28 Jan 2022, 10:00 – 12:00
West Bridgford, Holy Spirit - Victoria Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2, UK
About the Event
Practicing yoga is much more than postures. Learning to integrate the full “on and off the mat” can transform your yoga practice and your life.
- What is Saucha, purity, and its different aspects?
- Why is it so important for yogis to live in a clean body
- The 5 organs of elimination
- How we can use yoga, Jalandhara bandha and Shoulder stand the king of the pose to flush toxins
- Mention to other yogic cleansing practices
Schedule of Friday the 28th January morning
- 10.00-10.45 A short lecture on Saucha, purity to inform our yoga practice
- 10.45-12.00 Explore simple Jalandhara bandha in Shoulder stand practice
What to bring
- Comfortable warm clothes and a blanket
- Yoga Mat
- Note pad and a pen
Venue Holy Spirit Victoria Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7NT Free parking on the street The cost of this 2 hours class is £16, to enhance the learning outcome of the training and maintain social distance, each Friday spaces are limited to 6 students.
Class suitable for all levels of experience and abilities.
Lecture & Yoga class
2 hours session