Saucha, purity & Yoga practice to flush toxins. Philosophy and morning yoga.
Time & Location
About the Event
Practicing yoga is much more than postures. Learning to integrate the full “on and off the mat” can transform your yoga practice and your life.
- What is Saucha, purity, and its different aspects?
- Why is it so important for yogis to live in a clean body
- The 5 organs of elimination
- How we can use yoga, Jalandhara bandha and Shoulder stand the king of the pose to flush toxins
- Mention to other yogic cleansing practices
Schedule of Friday the 28th January morning
- 10.00-10.45 A short lecture on Saucha, purity to inform our yoga practice
- 10.45-12.00 Explore simple Jalandhara bandha in Shoulder stand practice
What to bring
- Comfortable warm clothes and a blanket
- Yoga Mat
- Note pad and a pen
Venue Holy Spirit Victoria Rd, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7NT Free parking on the street The cost of this 2 hours class is £16, to enhance the learning outcome of the training and maintain social distance, each Friday spaces are limited to 6 students.
Class suitable for all levels of experience and abilities.
- Lecture & Yoga class£16£160£0